D.I.P. Outreach Ministry- Violence & Hunger Prevention
It is Better To Donate than to Accumulate
D.I.P. Foundation is only able to pursue it's mission of providing HELP: Healing Empowerment, Love and Protection to men, women and children who have been victims of abuse, because of the financial gifts and support of individuals like you.
We are a 501(c)3 non-profit monetary and in-kind contributions are 100% tax deductible and no contribution is too modest. We are grateful to those who choose to join the fight to end domestic violence. You can help us combat domestic violence and transform lives by making a donation today.
Ways to Donate
Donate By Mail
Checks or money orders can be mailed to:
2078 Cassat Ave
Jacksonville, FL 32210
We accept donations of the following items, which help the men, women & that children we serve
- Clothing, Shoes, belts, handbags etc.
- School Supplies (paper, pencils, glue sticks, Backpacks, etc.)
- Canned goods for our emergency pantry
- Household items, including kitchenware, linens, electronic equipment
- Gift Cards
- Holiday Gifts
- Hygiene items (soap, toothpaste, toothbrushes, lotion, mouthwash, shaving utensils, tissue, laundry detergent, shampoo & conditioner.
If you are interested in making a contribution of stock, real estate, furniture, or other types of donations, please call Angie (904) 438-4347 or email us at [email protected]
Thank you in advance for making a difference!